- Securely plug your device to a working wall outlet.
- Press and hold the POWER button, and unplug it from the wall outlet at the same time.
- Release the POWER button.
- Make sure that your device has enough ventilation.
- Plug your device back into a wall outlet.
- Turn on your device.
Why is my audio receiver not working?
Make sure to turn on your receiver and all input devices. Connect the cables securely to the proper input and output terminals of your receiver, speakers, and input devices. Make sure the input devices are playing audio. Make sure the VOLUME or MASTER VOLUME knob of your AV Receiver is not set to VOL MIN.
How do I get my Sony receiver out of standby mode?
Select [Settings] – [System Settings] from the home menu. Select [Auto Standby]. Set [On] or [Off].
Why is my Sony radio not turning on?
If the car stereo system or changer will not turn on, press the RESET button. Check if the power connection wires are properly connected. Check to make sure the fuse is not blown.