How do I reset my Mitsubishi radio code?
- Turn on the ignition.
- If the screen says CODE then turn off the radio.
- Press and hold the Power/Volume button for 40-50 seconds.
- It should unlock your radio in under a minute.
Where is the radio reset code?
- Glovebox – Some radio codes appear on a sticker in the glovebox.
- Vehicle handbook – You might find the code in your vehicle handbook under the stereo or security section.
- Manufacturer website – The manufacturer’s website should give you more information about how to retrieve the code.
How do I reset my car touch screen?
First, long press the power button for a few seconds. Next, open the menu tab. From here, select “Factory Reset.” Now, wait till the factory reset is complete and the car stereo turns on again.