How do I reset my Hyundai?
How do I get the code for my Hyundai radio?
Retrieving your Hyundai radio code is relatively simple. In most Hyundai models, the radio code is on a small white sticker in the glove box. It will say something along the lines of “Anti-Theft Radio Code” and should have a five-digit code. This five-digit radio code is what you’ll enter to unlock your stereo system.
How do I reset my Hyundai Tucson radio?
- Turn on the ignition.
- Turn on the stereo system.
- Locate the factory reset button.
- Use a sharp object to press the button until the stereo system turns off.
- The screen turns on after a few seconds and displays the Hyundai logo.
- Your stereo is reset, and everything should work normally.