- Go to the Control Panel. Click on Hardware and Sounds. Control Panel.
- Select Sound. Select Sound.
- Click on Recording and choose your active headset mic. Recording tab.
- Right-click on it and choose Properties. Properties. What is this?
- Click on Levels. Adjust your mic sensitivity as desired.
How do I make my headphones sound quality better?
- Go to a Quiet Room.
- Use the Right Earpads or Eartips.
- Adjust Your EQ Settings.
- Switch to Tidal for Music Streaming.
- Use an External DAC.
- Switch Your Bluetooth Codec.
- Clean the Headphone Jack.
Why do my headphones sound bad on PC?
The problem of poor Bluetooth audio quality may be caused by poor bandwidth. If you have multiple devices using Bluetooth at the same time, your Bluetooth headsetheadset may not have enough bandwidth. In this case, the audio quality may be low.
How do I improve headphone quality in Windows 10?
- Enable Spatial Sound. Right-click on the speaker icon in the Taskbar and hover over Spatial Sound in order to select the Windows Sonic for Headphones option.
- Use Boom 3D Desktop.
- Change sound effects.
- Update audio drivers.
- Try audio enhancement software.