How do I turn on Bluetooth on my JVC speaker?
Turning the Speakers On/Off Press and hold the ‘Power’ Buttons on each speaker for 3-5 seconds to turn on/turn off the speakers. The speakers turn on in Bluetooth mode.
How do you put a Bluetooth speaker into pairing mode?
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I reset my JVC Bluetooth speaker?
First, locate the reset button on your JVC car stereo. This is usually located behind the faceplate of the unit. Once you’ve found the reset button, press and hold it for about five seconds. After a few seconds, you should see the message “RESET” appear on the display of your stereo.