Connect the WXC-50 to your existing AV receiver or Hi-Fi system, then download the free MusicCast app to connect it to your existing home Wi-Fi to create a powerful streaming audio system. Quickly select sources, browse your music library and control playback right from your smartphone or tablet.
How do I put my Yamaha receiver in Bluetooth pairing mode?
Table of Contents hide
- Press the BLUETOOTH button on the remote.
- Press and hold the MEMORY button on the remote for 3 seconds.
- Access the Bluetooth function on the mobile device (phone, tablet, etc.)
- Select the Yamaha receiver.
How do I connect my Yamaha MusicCast Bluetooth?
- Set the Bluetooth connection for the Bluetooth device (wireless headphones, etc.) to pairing status.
- Tap the mark circled red in the playback display of “MusicCast CONTROLLER”
- Tap “Bluetooth Transmission”.
- Select the Bluetooth device (wireless headphones, etc.).
- Tap “Done”.
How do I put my Yamaha speaker in pairing mode?
Using the remote control
- Press the BLUETOOTH source button on the remote for more than 3 seconds to enter pairing mode.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on your smartphone or tablet to pair with the receiver.
- From the Bluetooth connection list on your device, select Yamaha.