Connect the WXC-50 to your existing AV receiver or Hi-Fi system, then download the free MusicCast app to connect it to your existing home Wi-Fi to create a powerful streaming audio system. Quickly select sources, browse your music library and control playback right from your smartphone or tablet.
How do I put my Yamaha receiver in Bluetooth pairing mode?
- Press the BLUETOOTH button on the remote.
- Press and hold the MEMORY button on the remote for 3 seconds.
- Access the Bluetooth function on the mobile device (phone, tablet, etc.)
- Select the Yamaha receiver.
How do I connect my Yamaha MusicCast Bluetooth?
- Set the Bluetooth connection for the Bluetooth device (wireless headphones, etc.) to pairing status.
- Tap the mark circled red in the playback display of “MusicCast CONTROLLER”
- Tap “Bluetooth Transmission”.
- Select the Bluetooth device (wireless headphones, etc.).
- Tap “Done”.
How do I put my Yamaha speaker in pairing mode?
Using the remote control
- Press the BLUETOOTH source button on the remote for more than 3 seconds to enter pairing mode.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on your smartphone or tablet to pair with the receiver.
- From the Bluetooth connection list on your device, select Yamaha.
How do I pair my Wxc 50? – Related Questions
How do I put my Bluetooth speaker in pairing mode?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
Why is my speaker not pairing?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I put my audio device in pairing mode?
Pair Your Bluetooth Audio Device to an Android Mobile Device
- Set your audio device to pairing mode.
- On your Android device, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Select Connected devices or Device connection.
- Select Connection preferences.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Set Bluetooth to ON.
How do I reset my Yamaha Bluetooth speaker?
Push and hold the keys „Volume up and down“ for about 5 seconds. After 5 seconds the white LEDs start blinking from outside to inside. hold 5 seconds Page 3 3. After step 2 push and hold the „Power on / off / connect” key for another 3 seconds.
How do I put my art speaker in pairing mode?
Press and hold for 3 seconds the Pair button to enter pairing mode. You will hear 2 beeps to indicate pairing mode is entered. The indicator on the front of the speaker starts blinking faster. Open the Bluetooth settings menu on your device.
How do I make my speakers discoverable?
If you want to connect your portable Bluetooth speaker to a laptop or computer, you need to ensure that the speakers are discoverable. With the majority of devices, this will require you to hold the Power button or the Bluetooth button for about five seconds. Doing this will set the device into pairing mode.
Why is Bluetooth not finding devices?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
Why is my Bluetooth not finding speaker?
Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory and iOS or iPadOS device are close to each other. Turn your Bluetooth accessory off and back on again. Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory is on and fully charged or connected to power. If your accessory uses batteries, see if they need to be replaced.
What is pairing mode?
Establishing a connection between two Bluetooth devices. For example, to pair a headset with a phone, the phone is configured to “Discoverable” mode and the headset is set up to pair by pressing one or more keys for some number of seconds.
Where is the Pair button?
On Xbox One X and Xbox One S, the Pair button is on the front right, below the power button. On the original Xbox One, the Pair button is a circular button on the side, around the corner from the disc tray.
How do I turn on Bluetooth mode?
Turn Bluetooth on or off in Windows
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Select the Bluetooth toggle to turn it On or Off.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
Try unpairing, then re-pairing, the device. To unpair a device, select Start , then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices . Select the Bluetooth device that’s paired but not working, then select Remove device > Yes. After that, pair the device again.
Can you reset Bluetooth settings?
You can clear the Bluetooth’s data cache on the phone or tablet to completely reset Bluetooth—this is harmless both to your device and to your Square Reader. Note: Removing cache files is not possible on iOS devices. Before you clear the cache on your Android device, you need to toggle on system apps.
How do I reset my wireless Bluetooth?
Bluetooth Headsets: How to Reset the Connection
- Delete the headset from your cell phone’s list of paired devices.
- Once deleted, power your phone completely off, then power it back on. This resets the Bluetooth stack in the Bluetooth software on the phone.
- Re-pair the headset with your phone.