- Turn on the vehicle and keep it in Park.
- Touch the Phone icon on your vehicle’s touchscreen.
- Look for an option on the screen to add or connect a new phone.
- Go to your phone’s Bluetooth settings, turn Bluetooth on and select your vehicle from the list of options.
Why won’t my phone play music through USB cord?
Check your USB cable
Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable. Try a different USB cable if possible. Try a different USB port if possible. Check your cable for signs of damage if your cable looks damaged, do not use it.
Can you Bluetooth music to a 2012 Chevy Cruze?
Yes, the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze does have Bluetooth. You can use Bluetooth to pair your phone to the infotainment system of the Chevrolet Cruze, allowing you to access AppleCarPlay and Android Auto.
How do I play Spotify on my Chevy Cruze?
- PREP. Ensure you have the correct type of cable.
- PLUG. Find the AUX or USB socket in your car and plug in the cable.
- PLAY. Turn on you car and stereo, select the AUX input, then open Spotify and tap play.