How do you use a Kenwood car?
Table of Contents hide
Connecting to the Car Audio System
- Start KENWOOD Music Control application.
- Tap on [ ] to display the Slide menu.
- Select [Preference ] [Auto output] or [Output right now] of “Analyzed data output settings” to output the song information. →Settings.
- Connect your Android device to the car audio system using a USB cable.
Also the bright orange Emergency Button is located at the top (portables) or front (mobiles) of the radio for high visibility and instant access when needed.
How do you use a BT car?
Bluetooth pairing & connecting your device
- Activate Bluetooth on your Car Audio by pressing HOME, and going into the [Settings] menu.
- In the [Settings] menu, find [Bluetooth Connection].
- Select [Pairing].
- The Car Audio System should appear in the section “Available devices” in your smartphone Bluetooth menu.