- From the Home menu, select the “Settings” icon.
- Select “Return to Factory Settings.”
How do I reset my 2013 Chevy MyLink?
How do you reset the screen on a Chevy Silverado?
- The first way is to disconnect the battery for about a minute.
- Then, you should press and hold the power button on your radio for about five seconds after you have turned it on.
- The second way is to turn the car on, but not to start the engine.
How do I reset my GMC MyLink?
Go to the home screen of your GMC IntelliLink and select ‘Settings’. Choose ‘Return to Factory Settings’. There are three options that will pop up: ‘Restore Vehicle Settings’, ‘Clear All Private Data’, or ‘Restore Radio Settings’. To do the reset, select ‘Restore Vehicle Settings’.