How do I disconnect my phone from my Honda car?
Table of Contents hide
How to disconnect your Bluetooth phone from your Honda
- Press the “Settings” button.
- Scroll to “Phone Settings” and press in on the control stick to select it.
- Scroll to “Bluetooth Device List” and press in on the control stick to select it.
- Select the device you would like to remove by pressing in on the control stick.
How do you unpair a car?
Step 1: Clear devices from your phone’s memory
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Connected devices. Previously connected devices.
- If you see devices you’re not currently using, next to each device name, tap Settings Forget.
- If you paired your phone and car before, next to your car’s name, tap Settings Forget.