How do you reset the radio on a 2022 Chevy Silverado?
- The first way is to disconnect the battery for about a minute.
- Then, you should press and hold the power button on your radio for about five seconds after you have turned it on.
How do I reset my GM infotainment system?
- Navigate to the IntelliLink home screen, click on ‘Settings’
- From there, select ‘Return to Factory Settings’
- Three options will display: Restore Vehicle Settings, Clear All Private Data, or Restore Radio Settings.
- You’ll be prompted to Continue or Cancel; click ‘Continue’
How do I reset my 2022 GMC Sierra screen?
Go to the home screen of your GMC IntelliLink and select ‘Settings’. Choose ‘Return to Factory Settings’. There are three options that will pop up: ‘Restore Vehicle Settings’, ‘Clear All Private Data’, or ‘Restore Radio Settings’. To do the reset, select ‘Restore Vehicle Settings’.