- Clean your touchscreen.
- Reboot the touchscreen by turning it off and back on again.
- Recalibrate the screen from the settings menu.
- Perform a factory reset.
How do you turn on a Hyundai screen?
Press [Setup] > [Display] on the home screen. Display settings screen is displayed. To turn off the screen, press [Display Off]. Press the screen to turn on the screen.
How do I reset my Hyundai computer?
How do I reset my Hyundai Santa Fe display?
2007 – 2012 Models
- Remove the audio system fuse.
- Wait a few minutes and push it back in.
- Your system is now reset.