- Navigate to your GMC IntelliLink home screen and click on ‘Settings.
- Select ‘Return to Factory Settings.
- You’ll be offered three options: Restore Vehicle Settings, Clear All Private Data, or Restore Radio Settings.
- When prompted to either Continue or Cancel, click ‘Continue.
Why is my GMC IntelliLink not working?
If there seems to be a problem with the IntelliLink system, it could be because it is running on outdated software. Check for current updates by finding ‘updates’ in the system settings. When the problems still persist, GMC drivers can find assistance by calling GMC IntelliLink support at 1-800-462-8782.
How do I reset my GM infotainment system?
- Navigate to the IntelliLink home screen, click on ‘Settings’
- From there, select ‘Return to Factory Settings’
- Three options will display: Restore Vehicle Settings, Clear All Private Data, or Restore Radio Settings.
- You’ll be prompted to Continue or Cancel; click ‘Continue’
How do I reset my Silverado radio?
This is because if you reset the radio and then turn it back on, it may not work. Once you have done that, you can try resetting it by pressing and holding the power button on the radio itself. You should hold this for about five seconds and then release it.