- Press the Engine Start button twice, but don’t press the brake.
- On the top left corner of your infotainment screen, press Home and then Settings.
- Press Vehicle.
- From here, press Select Reset Items, which will allow you to select which dashboard lights you would like to reset.
How do you fix a black screen on a Honda Civic?
Why is my Honda screen not working?
The most likely cause of no power to your Honda accord monitor would be a wiring issue. If that doesn’t work, you might want to try replacing the fuse that is connected to it. You can pull out the screen when replacing the fuse does not fix the problem.
How do you fix a frozen Honda Civic screen?
- Turn on your infotainment system and check if it’s still frozen.
- Locate your audio system power button.
- Press down the power button for five seconds.
- A screen may appear asking if you’d like to reboot the system.
- If no screen appears, your system should reboot on its own!