- Turn on your infotainment system and check if it’s still frozen.
- Locate your audio system power button.
- Press down the power button for five seconds.
- A screen may appear asking if you’d like to reboot the system.
- If no screen appears, your system should reboot on its own!
Why is my Honda touch screen not working?
If the screen stops working, it may be due to an issue with the car’s electrical system or the display itself. The first step for anyone who encounters this problem should be to check if there is any loose wiring around the car’s ignition switch or center console area.
How do I reset my Honda Civic home screen?
- Press the Engine Start button twice, but don’t press the brake.
- On the top left corner of your infotainment screen, press Home and then Settings.
- Press Vehicle.
- From here, press Select Reset Items, which will allow you to select which dashboard lights you would like to reset.
How do you turn on the screen on a Honda Civic?
Select Display Mode.
- The brightness bar is displayed for a few seconds.
- Select or to adjust the brightness.
- Select Display OFF to turn off the screen. To turn on the screen, press the or button.
- Select *1 to switch between the Day and Night mode.