Why is my radio screen not working?
A damaged or defective fuse might lead your car radio display not to work. This particular fuse sits right between the display unit and the power line. If you installed a newer stereo system by replacing the stock one, there might be an issue where the aftermarket stereo won’t turn on due to a defective fuse.
How do you turn the screen on a Hyundai?
Press [Setup] > [Display] on the home screen. Display settings screen is displayed. To turn off the screen, press [Display Off]. Press the screen to turn on the screen.
How do I reset my Hyundai Tucson radio?
- Turn on the ignition.
- Turn on the stereo system.
- Locate the factory reset button.
- Use a sharp object to press the button until the stereo system turns off.
- The screen turns on after a few seconds and displays the Hyundai logo.
- Your stereo is reset, and everything should work normally.