How do you reboot the Honda infotainment system?
- Turn on your infotainment system and check if it’s still frozen.
- Locate your audio system power button.
- Press down the power button for five seconds.
- A screen may appear asking if you’d like to reboot the system.
- If no screen appears, your system should reboot on its own!
How do I reset my Subaru media console?
Table of Contents hide
How do I reset my crosstrek infotainment system?
2016 – 2022 Models
- Press and hold the power button on your stereo system for at least 10 seconds.
- The stereo system will switch off and on. In a moment, it will be fully reset.