To reset your JVC car radio, locate the reset button on the unit. This is usually located behind the faceplate. Once you’ve found the reset button, press and hold it for about five seconds. After a few seconds, you should see the message “RESET” appear on the display of your stereo.
How do I fix an unresponsive touch screen radio?
Table of Contents hide
Guide To Fixing an Unresponsive Touch Screen Car Stereo
- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.
How do you fix an unresponsive car screen?
How do you fix the touch screen in a car?
- Clean your touchscreen.
- Reboot the touchscreen by turning it off and back on again.
- Recalibrate the screen from the settings menu.
- Perform a factory reset.