How do I remove a paired device from my car stereo?
Table of Contents hide
How do I remove Bluetooth from my stereo?
- On the Start menu, select (Settings).
- Select Devices.
- On the Devices menu, select Bluetooth & other devices.
- If the Bluetooth function is set to OFF, set it to ON.
- Select the device you want to unpair.
- Select Remove device.
How do I remove a Bluetooth device from my car?
1. In phone settings, choose Bluetooth.
Delete your phone from your vehicle’s list of paired devices:
- With the vehicle on, use the vehicle touch screen to go to the list of paired devices.
- Select the phone name.
- Select Delete.
- Confirm that the phone name has been removed from the list of paired devices.