Why is my Kenwood radio Bluetooth not working?
Cannot connect with Car Receiver by Bluetooth.
Restart Car Receiver and KENWOOD Remote App. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone, and turn it on again. Delete all pairing information in the Car Receiver, and in the Phone. Then try pairing one more time.
How do I program my Kenwood car stereo?
- Select the Tuner source. Refer to <Source selection>.
- Press and hold the [AUDIO] button. Enter the Function setting mode.
- Use the [Control knob] to select “SETTINGS”.
- Use the [Control knob] to select a Tuner setting item.
- Use the [Control knob] to select a setting.