How do I program my Kenwood car stereo?
- Select the Tuner source. Refer to <Source selection>.
- Press and hold the [AUDIO] button. Enter the Function setting mode.
- Use the [Control knob] to select “SETTINGS”.
- Use the [Control knob] to select a Tuner setting item.
- Use the [Control knob] to select a setting.
How do I connect my Kenwood remote app?
Perform a Bluetooth pairing between the Android device and the KENWOOD Car Receiver. Look for your mobile device, and press the volume knob. If connection is successful, an Asterisk (*) should appear beside your mobile device. Select “Bluetooth” and press “Next” • Select your mobile device, and press “ok”.
How do you reset a Kenwood KMM?
- Hold down the eject CD and volume buttons simultaneously.
- While holding the eject CD and volume buttons, locate the reset button, which should be at the top left corner of the stereo.
- Once the stereo starts to boot back up, release the buttons.