Press B SRC, then turn the volume knob within 2 seconds. Reset the unit within 5 seconds after detaching the faceplate.
How do I change the color on my Kenwood KMM radio?
Table of Contents hide
You can select the illumination color of the panel.
- Press and hold the [AUDIO] button.
- Use the [Control knob] to select “SETTINGS” > “DISP & KEY” > “COLOR SELECT”.
- Use the [Control knob] to select a illumination part.
- Use the [Control knob] to select a color (“VARIABLE SCAN”/ “COLOR01” — “COLOR24”).
How do you reset a Kenwood KMM?
How do I reset my Kenwood car stereo?
- Hold down the eject CD and volume buttons simultaneously.
- While holding the eject CD and volume buttons, locate the reset button, which should be at the top left corner of the stereo.
- Once the stereo starts to boot back up, release the buttons.
How many watts is the Kenwood KMM bt328u?
RMS: 22 watts x 4 channel.