- Reset your radio by pressing the music, navigation, and volume buttons at the same time.
- Press the three buttons simultaneously for at least 20 seconds.
- The system should then automatically reboot itself and that’s all to it!
Why is my Mazda touch screen not working?
You can troubleshoot this issue by pressing and holding the power button to turn the infotainment screen back ON. If this does not resolve the concern, we recommend contacting your local Mazda dealer for additional assistance. Was this answer helpful?
How do you unfreeze a Mazda screen?
If the system does not respond to your inputs and remains frozen; when it is safe to do so, park the vehicle, turn the ignition off, and then turn it back on to re-start the Mazda Connect system.
How do I reset my car infotainment system?
- Turn on your infotainment system and check if it’s still frozen.
- Locate your audio system power button.
- Press down the power button for five seconds.
- A screen may appear asking if you’d like to reboot the system.
- If no screen appears, your system should reboot on its own!