Press and hold down the audio system power button for about 10 seconds until the Nissan logo appears, signifying that the reboot is underway.
How do I hard reset my car radio?
Table of Contents hide
Turn your car on, but do not start the engine. Turn the radio off. Hold the radio power button down for a few minutes until it resets.
How do I reset my 2014 Nissan Altima radio?
2010 – 2017 Models
- Turn on your radio.
- Press and hold down repeat button, number one and simultaneously turn the volume up until the menu pops up.
- Select the back button.
- Press the power button again, and the stereo system will reset.
How do I reset my Nissan Bose radio?
Reset your Wave Radio by following these steps:
- Turn the radio off.
- Unplug the power cord from the power outlet.
- Remove the battery located in the bottom of the radio. Wait 30 Seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord.
- Test the radio. If the radio operates properly, replace the battery with a new one.