How do I fix my rebooting problem?
- 1 Boot the PC into Safe Mode if Necessary.
- 2 Disable Automatic Restart.
- 3 Disable Fast Startup.
- 4 Uninstall Latest Updates.
- 5 Uninstall Recently Installed Apps.
- 6 Unplug Unnecessary Peripherals.
- 7 Revert Windows to an Earlier System Restore Point.
How do I update my Nissan Connect?
- From your NissanConnect System screen, press Menu.
- Press Info.
- Navigate to System Information.
- Touch Software Update.
- Touch Start Software Update.
- Touch Check for Updates.
- For an example, please view a walkthrough video here.
Does NissanConnect expire?
Your vehicle comes with 2-year complementary subscription of NissanConnect services; owner consent to activate is required. Once complementary period has expired, you can extend your subscrition.