How do I fix an unresponsive touch screen car?
- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.
How do I reset my Pioneer Bluetooth touchscreen?
How do you reset a pioneer touch head unit?
Step 1: Start your car and select the settings symbol on the stereo screen. Step 2: Tap the wrench and screwdriver icon that appears in the subsequent menu. Step 3: Find the restore settings option in the next menu and select it. Step 4: Wait for your screen to reboot and test it out!