What to do if your car touch screen doesn t work?
- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.
How do you unfreeze a car touch screen?
Touch screen unresponsive or frozen? One way to unfreeze it is by trying a hard reset. This will clear all the data and settings from CUE and can often fix minor issues. To do this, hold down the power and home buttons until the car shuts off.
Why is my infotainment system not working?
Some of the common reasons why the infotainment system won’t turn on because of the power source failure include blown car fuse, wiring issues, blown valves or lack of power to operate the system. To troubleshoot the power failure, switch off the vehicle’s power supply.