Put the key in the Corolla and turn it to the “on” position without actually starting the car. Press and hold the reset button near the odometer until you see the “trip A” on the screen. Then, turn the key off. While you’re pressing the reset button, turn the key back to the “on” position.
How do I fix an unresponsive touch screen car?
Table of Contents hide
How to Fix a Touch Screen Car Stereo: 2 Major Problems Fixing Steps
- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. One of the easiest ways to fix an unresponsive car stereo screen is to reboot the system.
- Step 2: Clean the Touch screen properly.
- Step 3: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
How do you reset the screen on a 2015 Toyota Corolla?
What are the most common problems with Toyota Corolla?
Toyota Corolla Common Problems and Solutions
- Jerky acceleration. Problem:
- High Revs and Clutch Slip. Problem:
- Clanging Noise. Problem:
- Steam From Front of Car. Problem:
- Beeping from Rear (Verso) Problem:
- Oil Leak (Verso) Problem:
- Car Pulling To The Side. Problem:
- Unpredictable Daytime Running Lights. Problem: