Put the key in the Corolla and turn it to the “on” position without actually starting the car. Press and hold the reset button near the odometer until you see the “trip A” on the screen. Then, turn the key off. While you’re pressing the reset button, turn the key back to the “on” position.
How do you reset the radio on a 2014 Toyota Corolla?
Table of Contents hide
How do I reset a Toyota radio?
- Switch the vehicle on to turn on the radio.
- Press the power button on the radio.
- Press and hold the 1 button, as well as the up arrow on the left side of the radio, at the same time.
- Input the stereo code using the corresponding preset buttons 1-6.
What to do if your car touch screen doesn t work?
Guide To Fixing an Unresponsive Touch Screen Car Stereo
- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. The first thing you should attempt is rebooting the stereo.
- Step 2: Check the Wiring.
- Step 3: Clean the Screen.
- Step 4: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
- Step 5: Replace the Stereo.