Put the key in the Corolla and turn it to the “on” position without actually starting the car. Press and hold the reset button near the odometer until you see the “trip A” on the screen. Then, turn the key off. While you’re pressing the reset button, turn the key back to the “on” position.
How do I fix an unresponsive touch screen car?
Table of Contents hide
How to Fix a Touch Screen Car Stereo: 2 Major Problems Fixing Steps
- Step 1: Try Rebooting the Stereo. One of the easiest ways to fix an unresponsive car stereo screen is to reboot the system.
- Step 2: Clean the Touch screen properly.
- Step 3: Perform a Clean Factory Reset.
How do you reset the radio on a Toyota Corolla?
How do I reset a Toyota radio?
- Switch the vehicle on to turn on the radio.
- Press the power button on the radio.
- Press and hold the 1 button, as well as the up arrow on the left side of the radio, at the same time.
- Input the stereo code using the corresponding preset buttons 1-6.