How do I reset my Toyota radio?
Table of Contents hide
How do I reset a Toyota radio?
- Switch the vehicle on to turn on the radio.
- Press the power button on the radio.
- Press and hold the 1 button, as well as the up arrow on the left side of the radio, at the same time.
- Input the stereo code using the corresponding preset buttons 1-6.
Why does my Toyota radio keep rebooting?
Usually, your radio will keep resetting when its power supply is unsteady. It can also indicate a bigger problem in the engine or issues with one or many components of the head unit.
How do you reset the radio on a 2015 Toyota Camry?
2018 – 2014 Models
- Turn on the ignition to power the stereo.
- Press and hold the source button on the top-left corner of the stereo to power it on.
- Simultaneously press and hold the first preset and the up 🔼 arrow buttons for a few seconds.
- After a moment, the stereo system will reset.