- Turn your key in the ignition to “Run,” but leave the car in park.
- Simultaneously press the volume button and the tuner knob at the same time.
- Continue pressing them down for 10 – 20 seconds.
Why my USB is not working on my car?
A failure in the functioning of your car’s USB port can usually be traced back to a shortcoming in the hardware or software. Despite how powerful and useful they are, they’re more prone to particles getting inside because they’re open. As such, food, dust, and other debris can make their way into the port.
How do I fix an unresponsive USB port?
- Make a physical check.
- If necessary, make a physical repair to the port.
- Reboot Windows.
- Check the Device Manager, uninstall the USB Host Controller.
- Disable USB Selective Suspend power saving option.
Why is nothing happening when I plug in my USB?
Reasons why your computer isn’t recognizing your USB device include: There is a problem with the USB driver. The USB drive isn’t properly formatted. The USB drive is dead.