- Method 1: Restart Your Computer.
- Method 2: Use Device Manager.
- Method 3: Use Registry Editor.
- Method 4: Disable and Re-enable the USB Controller.
- Method 5: Use Windows Troubleshooter.
Why won’t my USB work in my car?
A failure in the functioning of your car’s USB port can usually be traced back to a shortcoming in the hardware or software. Despite how powerful and useful they are, they’re more prone to particles getting inside because they’re open. As such, food, dust, and other debris can make their way into the port.
How do I reset my USB ports on Windows 10?
Right-click one of the USB controllers and then click Uninstall device. Repeat this for all the USB controllers on the list. Step 4: Restart your computer. Windows will automatically scan the system and reinstall the uninstalled USB controllers, which resets your USB ports.