How do I get my Pioneer radio to connect to Bluetooth?
- Step 1: Turn on Bluetooth.
- Step 2: Get The Phone Menu.
- Step 3: Select BT SETTING.
- Step 4 : Select ADD DEVICE.
- Step 5: Select Your Device.
- Step 6: Select Your Car Stereo.
- Step 7: Time To Establish Connection.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Learn how to turn Bluetooth on and off.
- Confirm that your devices are paired and connected. Learn how to pair and connect via Bluetooth.
- Restart your devices. Learn how to restart your Pixel phone or Nexus device.
Why can’t I connect my Bluetooth to my radio?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.