- Cut along the folded edges of the flattened toe so that you have two pieces.
- Trim off the toe seam and the corners to make two circles.
- Place one circle over one headphone ear pad and slip the elastic (doubled or tripled over, if necessary) around it to hold it in place.
How do I stop my headphones from cracking?
To prevent cracking, you will want to use a special leather conditioning solution. This not only keeps the leather supple and soft but acts as a sort of seal to protect it from humidity and other damaging conditions. However, over-conditioning is just as bad as not conditioning at all.
How do I stop my Bose headphones from peeling?
If you’re concerned about moisture-damage to your ear pads or if you’re regularly exercising in Bose headphones, then we’d recommend purchasing sweat-resistant headphone covers. They work by wicking sweat away from the ear pads (and your face) reducing the likelihood that the cushions will start cracking and peeling.
How do I preserve my headphone cushions?
- Before the headphones are stored/put away, wipe off the earpads with a clean towel or a paper towel.
- On a regular basis, wipe off the earpads using a damp rag and a small amount of Dawn dish soap.
- Exposure of the earpads to sunlight for 60 minutes can also lessen the odor.