- Select the Tuner source. Refer to <Source selection>.
- Press and hold the [AUDIO] button. Enter the Function setting mode.
- Use the [Control knob] to select “SETTINGS”.
- Use the [Control knob] to select a Tuner setting item.
- Use the [Control knob] to select a setting.
How do I connect my phone to my Kenwood?
Why is my Kenwood radio not connecting to Bluetooth?
Cannot connect with Car Receiver by Bluetooth.
Restart Car Receiver and KENWOOD Remote App. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone, and turn it on again. Delete all pairing information in the Car Receiver, and in the Phone. Then try pairing one more time.
Why is Kenwood radio not turning on?
If the radio will not turn on, first check the fuse located on the back of the radio. If the fuse is burnt, replace with a fuse of the same amperage rating. The guide to replacing the fuse can be found here.