- Download and install UA Connect from www.uaudio.com/volt/start.
- Launch the UA Connect application.
- Follow the instructions within the app.
How do you set up a universal audio interface?
Table of Contents hide
Set up and connect your Universal Audio interface
- Connect the Thunderbolt/USB/Firewire cable from the interface to your computer.
- Connect the power supply to your interface and power it on. The click you hear when you turn the interface on is just the internal relays. This is perfectly normal.
- Power on your computer.
Is UA Volt USB powered?
Yes. All Volt interfaces can be powered via the USB bus, except for the Volt 476 and Volt 476P, which require the included power adapter. Was this article helpful?