- Remove the speaker covers.
- Carefully clean the membranes with a damp cloth.
- Inspect the membranes for damage like cracks, tears, or holes.
- Apply rubber cement to the damaged areas and allow it to dry according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
How do you fix a buzzing speaker?
- Check the volume. Buzzing speakers are a real nuisance, and yet they might be quite a minor issue.
- Check your audio cable and port.
- Update your drivers.
- Check the transformer.
- Fix a ground loop.
- Prevent frequency interference.
- Tweak your audio settings.
How can you tell if a car speaker is blown?
- Distorted sound, hissing, and fuzziness.
- Telltale popping or rattling instead of music.
- Lack of bass, treble, or mid-tones.
- Lack of vibration from the speakers.
- Checking speakers for impedance.
Why am I getting a buzzing noise in my speakers?
What Makes Speakers Buzz? This is most commonly caused by an electrical ground loop issue. It will result in an annoying high pitched humming sound coming through your speakers which is noticeable mostly at low volumes.