- Remove the speaker covers.
- Carefully clean the membranes with a damp cloth.
- Inspect the membranes for damage like cracks, tears, or holes.
- Apply rubber cement to the damaged areas and allow it to dry according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
How do you fix a buzzing speaker?
- Check the volume. Buzzing speakers are a real nuisance, and yet they might be quite a minor issue.
- Check your audio cable and port.
- Update your drivers.
- Check the transformer.
- Fix a ground loop.
- Prevent frequency interference.
- Tweak your audio settings.
Why am I getting static in my car speakers?
This can be caused by old spark plugs and wires, ignition system components, or by a problem with the alternator. If your car has not been tuned up recently your mechanic may be able to resolve the issue by checking these components and systems.
Why does my speakers make a buzzing sound?
The two main causes of a persistent humming or buzzing are: a bad audio cable connected to the amplifier, or. there is electrical noise being passed through an audio cable into the amplifier.