Can you plug headphones into a mixer?
Table of Contents hide
Can I plug the headphone out of the amplifier into a Mixer or Monitors? Absolutely. They are made for headphones or any relatively line level input.
What is a good cheap audio mixer?
To make things easy for you, here are the top choices by price in 2022:
- Best Mixer Under $100: Behringer Xenyx Q1202USB (4 XLR Inputs)
- Best Mixer Under $200: Mackie ProFX8v2 (4 XLR Inputs) or Yamaha AG03 (Solo)
- Best Mixer Under $500: Allen & Heath ZED-12FX (6 XLR Inputs)
Which brand is best for audio mixer?
Take Your Mixing Game to the Next Level with the Best Audio Mixers
- 1 Yamaha Compact Stereo Mixer – Best Overall.
- 2 Pyle Professional Audio Mixer – Runner-Up.
- 3 TC-Helicon DJ Mixer – Honorable Mention.
- 4 Focusrite USB Audio Interface – Also Consider.
- 5 Alto Professional Compact Audio Mixing Desk.
- 6 BEHRINGER TRS Phone.