- After connecting power to the unit, turn on the DVD player with the power switch.
- Open the disc tray by sliding the OPEN switch to the right.
- Close the tray by pressing the area marked “PRESS”.
- Adjust the BRIGHTNESS and VOLUME to the desired levels.
- To stop playing a disc, press STOP.
How much does it cost to install overhead DVD player?
A headrest DVD player is a great option for families and vehicles of all sizes, and installation can cost between $150 and $350.
How do you mount an overhead DVD player?
Where do you put DVD player when TV is above Fireplace?
Where Do I Put my DVD player with a Wall Mount TV Over the Fireplace? – All You Need to Know. You can simply place your DVD player on top of the mantel where your TV is mounted. The mantel offers enough space for you to install your entertainment devices without the hassle of installing additional shelves or a cabinet.