- Press [SRC] to select a source other than Standby (“STANDBY”).
- Press [Control] knob.
- Select “Audio Control” > “Manual Equalizer” using [Control] knob.
- Select a equalizer control item using [Control] knob.
- Select a Band using [Control] knob.
- Select a value using [Control] knob.
What is the best equalizer setting for car?
The best equalizer setting for your car is one that is neutral. A neutral setting is best for most genres of music and podcasts. However, if you prefer bass-heavy music like hip-hop or EDM, you could boost the mids and highs by +2 or +4 and boost the bass by +4.
What is Kenwood drive equalizer?
Drive EQ +
Drive EQ+ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to compensate the negative impact of road noise. The bass is enhanced according to the vehicle speed to compensate for the loss due to noise from the road.
Does a car equalizer make a difference?
A quality EQ, properly used, can fine-tune even a high-end system. It makes the difference by catering to your listening preferences and allowing you to restore great sound that gets disrupted by your noisiest, most hard-to-handle component — your car.