- Angle the eartip slightly downward to make it easier to insert into your ear canal.
- Next, gently twist the earbud to fit it securely into the shape of your ear.
- Continue twisting the earbud into your ear canal to achieve the best seal and secure fit.
How can I make my headphones more comfortable on top of my head?
- Do not wear headphones too tight.
- Choose the right size headphones.
- Add a headband mattress for headphones.
- Extra cushion for headphones.
Does it matter which way round you wear headphones?
But to hear stereo properly, you need the headphones on the right way round, otherwise, all the sounds will be reversed – left will come from the right and vice versa, and sounds from the front will sound like they’re coming from behind you.
Do you prefer in ear or over-ear headphones?
Over-the-ear headphones are a much better choice. Not only do you not have to worry about funneling sound directly into your eardrums, but most over-the-ear headphones are also, as a general rule, more comfortable to wear than earbuds.