- The 5 Second Rule.
- The Science of Self-Confidence.
- The 21-Day Self-Love Challenge.
- Maximum Confidence.
- The Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem Workbook.
- Confidence Creator.
- The Art of Extraordinary Confidence.
What is the best book to build self-confidence?
- The Magic of Thinking Big – David J.
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill.
- Who Moved My Cheese?
- Mindsight: Change Your Brain and Your Life – Daniel J.
- Overcoming Low Self-Esteem – Melanie Fennell.
How do I gain confidence drastically?
- TAKE CARE OF YOUR APPEARANCE.
- TAKE CARE OF HOW YOU DRESS.
- MAKE TIME FOR EXERCISE.
- PINPOINT YOUR GIFTS, STRENGTHS AND TALENTS.
- BE THANKFUL FOR WHO YOU ARE.
- DON’T COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS.
- DEVELOP THE HABIT OF GRATITUDE.
- SHAPE YOUR SELF-IMAGE.
What are the 3 types of self-confidence?
3 Types of Self-Esteem. There are three levels of self-esteem: low, healthy, and excessive. Your level of self-esteem will likely change as you age. Although you may be born with certain personality traits that influence your level of self-esteem, environmental factors can also have an effect.