- 1) Power on the AV Receiver.
- 2) Search the AV Receiver (“KW-V****”) from your Android device.
- 3) Confirm the request to make Bluetooth pairing on the Android device and the AV Receiver.
How do I use the USB on my JVC car stereo?
Table of Contents hide
USB connecting your car stereo and Android phone
- Step 1: Check for USB port. Make sure that your vehicle has a USB port and supports USB mass storage devices.
- Step 2: Connect your Android phone.
- Step 3: Select the USB notifcation.
- Step 4: Mount your SD card.
- Step 5: Select USB audio source.
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
How do you hook up a JVC player?
How do you set the time on a JVC KD r370?
1 Press and hold . 2 Turn the volume knob to select [CLOCK], then press the knob. 3 Turn the volume knob to select [CLOCK SET], then press the knob.