- Install the monitor.
- Plug the monitor and camera into power.
- Pair the monitor to the camera.
- Isolate the 12V / 24V power source.
- Determine the mounting location for the camera.
- Connect the camera wires.
- Install the camera bracket.
- Attach the camera.
Are RV backup cameras worth it?
An RV backup camera can make you feel safer behind the wheel, and make your RV less of a threat to cars and pedestrians around you. It can also make it a lot easier or you to opt for the cheaper back-in spaces at your favorite campgrounds, since it won’t be such an ordeal to wiggle into your campsite.
How to choose a backup camera for your RV?
- What to Look for When Purchasing an RV Backup Camera? You can pick up a wireless or wired RV backup camera system that suits your needs.
- Monitor Size.
- Monitor Resolution.
- Camera Build Quality.
- Camera Image Sensor.
- Camera Field Of View.