- Turn on the speaker.
- Press and hold the (power) PAIRING button until you hear the voice guidance and the (Bluetooth) indicator begins to flash quickly.
- Perform the pairing procedure on the Bluetooth source device to detect the speaker.
How do I get my wireless speaker to work?
- Set your speaker to pairing mode. On your speaker, press and hold the button until the.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of the device you want to connect. Mobile devices with Android™ operating system (OS)
- On your source device, select the model name of your speaker.
How do I pair my top tech speaker?
Connect to Bluetooth device
Turn on the unit and switch on your mobile Bluetooth, then search for the speaker model name ” KTS-1050B “and pair the device. Once device is paired, Bluetooth will automatically connect when unit is turned on subsequently. Aux: Audio input jack when connect.
How do you Bluetooth speakers work?
A wireless Bluetooth speaker uses the same technology as a car radio. It connects directly to the source of the sound, instead of needing wires. This allows the Bluetooth speaker to be moved around and still play, even when the source is not right next to it.