Why is my infotainment screen black?
Restart Your Car’s Infotainment System
The reason you’re facing the black screen issue may not even be related to Android Auto on your phone. It could be that your car’s stereo system or head unit is malfunctioning, so you’re unable to use Android Auto. A quick fix for this issue is to restart your car’s head unit.
How do I reset my Mazda system?
- Reset your radio by pressing the music, navigation, and volume buttons at the same time.
- Press the three buttons simultaneously for at least 20 seconds.
- The system should then automatically reboot itself and that’s all to it!
How do I turn on the touchscreen on my Mazda cx5?
Select System to adjust touch screen display according to time of day.
- Press Day, for daytime mode.
- Press Night, for night mode.
- Press Auto to let screen automatically switch according to headlight illumination conditions.