Why does my radio have power but won’t turn on?
Most probably, the power wires of the stereo are in bad condition. While one power wire is always out, the other only heats up with the ignition key. But, if their functions get inverted, the stereo will stop working. If these power wires do not have any voltage, it is time to replace them.
How do I turn my pioneer radio back on?
To turn on a Pioneer car radio with the dashboard controls, press the SRC/OFF button once. If your radio isn’t on the setting you’d like, continue to press the SRC/OFF button until you reach the source you’re looking for (like Bluetooth, FM radio, AM radio, USB, etc.).
How do I fix my stereo not turning on?
- Securely plug your device to a working wall outlet.
- Press and hold the POWER button, and unplug it from the wall outlet at the same time.
- Release the POWER button.
- Make sure that your device has enough ventilation.
- Plug your device back into a wall outlet.
- Turn on your device.