How do I reset my MyLink touch screen?
Table of Contents hide
To reset your Chevy MyLink system entirely, hold down the Home and Fast Forward buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
How do I reset my Chevy MyLink radio?
How to Reset Chevy MyLink
- From the Home menu, select the “Settings” icon.
- Select “Return to Factory Settings.”
What are the most common problems with a Chevy Cruze?
- Coolant Leaks. Coolant leaks are commonly reported among Cruze owners.
- Engine Misfires. Engine misfires are also common among Chevy Cruze models and are typically caused by two reasons – the spark plugs and the coil pack.
- Engine Problems Part 2 (Stalling, Engine Failure, Smoke From Under the Hood)
- Power Steering Issues.